As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 26 November 2012

New Party Planning Website! Great for Camps, Parties and Costumes!

https://diypartiesonabudget.wordpress.com/ Please enjoy my new site about having a DIY party on a budget. Future themes will be Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and the 80s.

2 comments:

  1. leona@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I heard that Deadpool is return to the cinema with his new upcoming action movie Deadpool 2. The movie is full of adventure and sci-fi flicks. I watch Deadpool 2 movie to know more about the movie. I found it interesting to watch this cool superhero.

    See more:

    Terry Crews Deadpool 2
    Cast of Deadpool 2
    Life of the Party movie

    ReplyDelete