As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Classroom displays

Me and my co-teacher are preparing for our open class in a few weeks. Here are some of our new displays ^^


 This is a common word wall. These are all words we use nearly everyday ^^. My students can use the word to make sentences.

Plus, it brightens up my classroom.

This is the 'What does it mean?' display. This helps students with their writing. Me and my co-teachers will write symbols on their writing, telling them what they need to change. This wall helps them understand the symbols. For example, SP means they made a spelling mistake.

We made this so students can start thinking for themselves rather than the teachers giving the answers. They are more likely to remember for next time if they correct the mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment