As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 23 May 2012

WINK - Part 4 - Boseong green tea fields.

Boseong green tea fields!
After Nagan, we drove to Boseong green tea fields. Again nothing was clearly explained by WINK. It turned out we only had one hour here to eat and visit the green tea fields. It was not nearly enough. You needed at least 3 hours here. We would of had an hour and a half, but we left Nagan late because of some lazy people.

The queue for the food area was busy so we did some shopping first. I spent a pretty penny on green tea products which included biscuits, chocolates, tea and lattes. I am drinking the tea now and it is delicious and not as bitter as normal green tea.

Yummy!
We then had lunch which took 20 mins to cook so we only had 15 minutes left after. The lunch was delicious. I had pork cutlet with green tea rice ^^. The food was much better than the food at the expo ><.

We then went to the fields where we only spent 5 minutes, as we had to go back to the bus, which was 5 minutes walk away. The green tea fields are so beautiful. I would of loved to have walked around for longer and just relaxed. It is one of the most beautiful things I have seen in Korea. I hope to go to the green tea fields in Jeju when I go in August. It was so relaxing even though there were so many people. The air felt so clean and fresh.

After taking some photos we grabbed some green tea ice cream, which is some of the nicest ice cream I have ever tasted! I heard it was a must have when coming here and I know why! Delicious!


Bamboo

We then walked back the long way as we wanted to see the bamboo. We were shattered going up the hill haha. The bamboo path was closed so we could only take pictures from outside the fence.

We then hopped on the bus to the green tea making experience.....



Boseong green tea fields


Boseong green tea fields



Bamboo


Green tea ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment