As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Picnic by the Han

Yeouinaru
Monday was a holiday for my school. The cooking club decided to have a picnic and we were so lucky, as the weather was fantastic! I made pepper tuna pasta and pancakes (not together). Sue brought some homemade apple juice. It was delicious but..... I got sunburnt. Stupid, I know! But I never realised how hot it was. Plus, we were only out there for under two hours.

It was great as not many people were off so Yeouinaru was quiet so we managed to get a good spot under a tree.

Next time, I see Sue she might of had her baby! How exciting!!! ^^


Picnic!

So lucky to have met these two! Best friends a girl could ask for! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment