As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 20 August 2012

Hallim park and Hyeopjae beach

Our last stops for that day were Hallim park and Hyeopjae beach. These are a 5 minute walk from each other. We went to Hallim park first. The whole plave is massive. We got lost towards the end but luckly I took a picture of the map. Hallim park is great for kids as it shows different plants and animals. You could easily spend half a day there with the family. The first part is plants and greenhouses. You then get to the caves underground which go on for ages. It was cool down there but if you go anytime other than the summer then bring a jumper.


Hallim park map


Hallim park

Hallim park

Hallim park

Hallim park

Hallim park

The shadow is supposed to look like a mum holding a baby

Hallim park

There was then a fake folk village and a bonsai garden which seemed to go forever! There was loads more to see like a bird cage but we were too hot by this point.


Bonsai garden

Bonsai garden

We then went to Hyeopjae beach which is beautiful but a bit busy. We only went to take pictures as we were so hot and hungry by this point but if you go to Jeju I recommend a visit.

Hyeopjae beach

Hyeopjae beach

Hyeopjae beach

Hyeopjae beach

No comments:

Post a Comment