As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 20 August 2012

Off to Jeju!

Our flight to Jeju wasn't until the afternoon so my mum got to go to a kimbap restaurant and try some Korean food. Her face trying kimchi is so funny. Throughout the trip she kept forgetting what it was and trying it again haha.
Trying bibimbap

Our plane arrived in Jeju around 7 and after travelling on the airport limo bus, we didn't arrive at our hotel until 8.30. The bus driver was really rude. On all websites it says it doesn't stop at the Suites hotel and you should get off at the Shilla and walk 2 mins. But it turns out the bus does stop there.

Now, we went to lots of places. In some post I will post about the whole day, but in other post I will do different attractions separately, as I took loads of pictures.



Sleepy mum!


The suites hotel

View from room

Room
 Sadly, our room was below the huge Korean room which had no carpet. I don't know what they were doing upstairs but for two nights they sounded like they were moving chairs and beds until 2am. My mum went to complain and it turned out they were....guess what... adjumma!

No comments:

Post a Comment