As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak (Sunrise Peak)

One of our stops on our last day was Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak. My mum took one look at it and nearly fainted! Our taxi parked up while we went for a small hike. It is all stairs going up. It was so hot that day so the sweat was pouring down us. We had to stop in the shade a few times. I think it would look better in the spring with the flowers or in winter with the snow as it's just green in the summer. There were hundreds of people there! As soon as some left, others came. It cost about 2,000won a person to go up. My mum was glad it was over at the end haha. It is also near the women divers area, but we didn't see any as we came at the wrong time.

Pictures!!!

Horse riding

Happy to be at the top!

Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak

Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak

Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak




Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak

Divers area

Jeju womans divers

No comments:

Post a Comment