As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 9 November 2012

Seoul at Autumn

Autumn has arrived in Seoul and everywhere looks so beautiful. It sadly is now getting colder but that means I can wear my winter clothes now.

I decided to practice taking photos a few weeks ago, as it was the perfect season. I first went to Olympic park with friends for brunch and a walk. It was really beautiful. The leaves had just started to change colour and there were still the last of the flowers from Summer.


Olympic park, Seoul



Flowers

Autumn



Autumn

Autumn

Autumn

Olympic park


After meeting my friends, I went to Bukchon and one of the palaces. Sadly, I forgot my spare battery so my trip was cut short. I can always go back nest year ^^. Plus, it was even more crazy busy than normal. I think that was because it rained non-stop on the Saturday (which is date day here), therefore the couples all came out on Sunday!

Insadong

Not after going to Insadong......
Bukchon

Bukchon

Bukchon


Seoul

Seoul

Seoul at Autumn

Seoul

2 comments:

  1. this oct.30 my company will go to seoul, please give me suggestion about cloyh what must i wear, ibrahimakbar26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete