As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 15 April 2012

My apartment in Korea part 3

Had another move about ^^ I think it looks much better like this.....


2 comments:

  1. Uhhh, I am soooo loving your bed-sheet, Laura. Your apartment has just the right brightness to look comfy and classy. I love the lighting you used above the pillows - great choice of mood lighting. It’s the perfect spotlight for you when you finally hit the haystack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The bed sheet was actually given to me by my school because I had no bed for the first few weeks haha. I do love my little apartment ^^

    ReplyDelete