As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 2 April 2012

My mum is coming to Korea!

I phoned my mum up yesterday and we were just casually talking, when my mum said she had no plans for the summer and she wanted to go on holiday. I said (half joking), why doesn't she come here. Within 5 minutes, I researched flights and within 10 minutes my mum was booked to come here in August. Crazy! So she is coming for two weeks. Sadly, I will be working for her last day and a half. BUT!!! We are booked for Jeju for 5 days in a five star hotel. I thought I would treat myself as this is a holiday and I won't be going on another one until October to HK *coughcough* :P. We are also going to Busan and Gyeongju. I am so excited!!

I have booked (or am going to book) so many holidays and trips at the moment ^^. I think they will make the year more exciting than last, when I didn't really plan anything except China. This month I am going to a Korean wedding, then I am going on a wine train (still to be booked). Then next month I am booked to go on a trip with Sarah. It's to the expo down south then the green tea fields, Hyang Il am temple and Nagan folk village. That was quite cheap. Only 60pounds for 3 days, two nights inc the green tea experience. So excited!! I am using my re-newal bonus to do all this ^^ I also have Hong Kong to look forward to with Paul! Soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everythings coming together right now! I think last week I was just so stressed with being signed up for a middle school and my school after school programs. This year is all about saving and travelling (I will do both! I just have to budget!!). I don't know if they will keep English teachers next year, so I am planning to see most of Korea. I plan to go to the DMZ (I didn't want to go at first, but I think while I am here I should see it) and do some hiking outside Seoul.

Happy! Happy! Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment