As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 29 April 2012

Picnic in the park ^^

Today the weather was beautiful! :D Me and my friend had planned a picnic for today, so we decided to go to Seoul forest. It looked a lot better than when I went last month. All the flowers were in bloom and it looked pretty. Of course, it still wasn't a forest but a park haha.

The food was pot luck. I made some sandwiches and coconut cookies. There were sooo many cute babies around!! Too cute!! ^^

food

Seoul forest






No comments:

Post a Comment