As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 15 April 2012

Spring is finally here and what better way to start it than a baby shower? ^^

Yesterday was Sue's baby shower and we finally found out what was the sex of the baby! A boy!! We played party games and ate far too much!! >< I got to meet some new people. Most of the group was American or Korean (only one Canadian and me), so the Americans were teasing me about the English accent. It was all in good fun! Most people from different countires tease each other over here haha. Though, I knew this one Canadian girl (acted like Samantha Brick haha) who always took it so seriously... some people are too much up their own ass. At the end I did it just to piss her off mwhahaha.

P.s. The baby is due next month!! I can't wait to see him.


Today, I went to check on the cherry blossoms near my apartment with my friend. It was so hot!!! Here are pictures...




No comments:

Post a Comment