As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Trick art museum, Jeju

Here are some highlights from the trick art museum, Jeju. We went quite early in the morning so it was quiet ^^.

Trick art museum

Trick art museum

Trick art museum

Trick art museum

Trick art museum

Trick art museum

Trick art museum

Trick art museum

Trick art museum

Trick art museum
I prefer the one in Hongdae, Seoul. The walls are too shiny to take photos in the Jeju one.

No comments:

Post a Comment