As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 20 August 2012

Seonimgyo bridge and Cheonjeyeon Waterfall

My favourite place in Jeju has to be Seonimgyo bridge and Cheonjeyeon Waterfall. It is so beautiful. It is surrounded by trees and you can see the ocean from the bridge. We were lucky as our hotel was a 15 minute walk away from the entrance. When you first enter (depending on which entrance you come in) you see a temple and fountain. I made a wish in the fountain. The fountain has 5 animals all grant you a different wish - luck, love, health etc. If your coin goes in your wish will be granted. I love the bridge. It is so magicaland looks like it's out of a fairy tale. There are steps down to the waterfall (my poor mum!). We only went to waterfall one and two and skipped waterfall 3 as it was one of the hottest days. Waterfalloen is a lagoon/lake on top of the other two waterfalls. Some people were swimming whilst most just dipped their feet.



Seonimgyo bridge

Wishing fountain

Seonimgyo bridge

Seonimgyo bridge

Cheonjeyeon Waterfall

Cheonjeyeon Waterfall

Busy

Cheonjeyeon Waterfall

Cheonjeyeon Waterfall

Cheonjeyeon Waterfall

After climbing back up we grabbed some pineapple on a stick and a coconut with a straw! Best thing ever! Drinking coconut milk straight from the coconut!

No comments:

Post a Comment