As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Seogeup Folk Village, Jeju.

Our taxi driver drove us outside this gate in this village. We really wanted to just look around but we ended up on being grabbed by this guy who said he was part of a government run tour group. At first we just had to listen to him which was boring and hot but he took some pictures of the two of us together. But after 15 minutes he took us into a room and tried to sell us teas. My mum has only so much room in her suitcase so we declined. Oh how someone can change within a few seconds. He went from friendly to an asshole. My mum felt guilty and gave him some money towards the village. Though I know for a fact (due to my visit to Nagan village before) that these villages get money from the govenment, as the govenement want working traditional villages. This guy was just trying to rip us off and sell us stuff. We didn't like this part of the tour as we only just wanted to look around.

Seogeup Folk Village

Seogeup Folk Village

Seogeup Folk Village

Seogeup Folk Village

No comments:

Post a Comment