As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Welcome to South Korea!

Last Wednesday, my mum did what everyone thought was impossible. She got on a plane alone and travelled to South Korea! I have to admit, I was late to pick her up. It was not my fault. The ride to the airport was SUPPOSED to take 1 hour and 20 mins...... It took 2 hours! ㅜㅜ I even made a sign and everything!

Her first day we did nothing. I let her nap all day and we went out for pizza and pasta as her stomach wasn't ready for Korean food yet. She did pop in the the magically store that is Daiso! Who can resist a bargin store haha.

Welcome to South Korea mum!


My small luggage for Jeju next to my mums

No comments:

Post a Comment