As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 26 July 2012

New Camera

I just got my self a new camera(Nikon D5100) as I had a tough month (what with dating a cheating psycho liar and all that), so I thought I deserved it haha. I have wanted one for years and my friend Paul, who got one a few months ago, has been showing me his sassy pictures so I finally got one! 
It's sooo cool but I am so scared of damaging it. I was the same with my ipod last year but now just throw that around my room. The manual is all in Korean so I ordered a manual off amazon.co.uk and my mum will bring it when she comes! I can't wait! I travel a lot so I will get my money's worth.

In two weeks my mum arrives, so I will be taking hundreds of photos of her (sometimes I think she is Korean). Currently, I am doing summer camp, which is fun as my theme is the olympics! I am also doing cooking club after for the kids! ^^

I will update my next post after Jeju and Busan at the end of  August! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment