As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Dog cafe part 3!!

I went to the dog cafe again with my friend! Sadly, one of the girl dogs was on heat so she was a being a hussy and all the male dogs were going crazy! At least my white husky came to say hello! ^^

I found it was easier going from exit 8 in Hongdae and taking the first right corner. At the intersection turn left and you will see a yellow sign on the second floor.

Dog cafe Hongdae

Dog cafe Hongdae


Dog cafe Hongdae

Dog cafe Hongdae

Dog cafe Hongdae

Dog cafe Hongdae

Dog cafe Hongdae

Dog cafe Hongdae

No comments:

Post a Comment