As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 20 August 2012

Sangbanggulsa temple


Sangbanggulsa temple

The following day we did the west coast of Jeju in a taxi. In Jeju you can book a taxi for a day. My co-teacher had arranged a taxi before. She phoned them up and sent the driver my picture etc but he never turned up on the day!! The hotel phoned the company and they said she had no reservation! The liars!!! I felt more angry about the fact they were lying! The hotel booked another taxi which was most expensive but the taxi driver was really friendly even though he spoke no English.

The first stop was Sangbangsan and Sangbanggulsa temple. Wear sneakers/trainers for this trip. My mum counted the stairs on the way down and there are 470 steps haha. She complained about it all the way down. The temple is so beautiful overlooking the coast and part of it is inside a cave. The weather was really nice but hot. We were glad to jump inside the taxi after that climb. Here are the pictures!!


Sangbanggulsa temple



Sangbanggulsa temple

Sangbanggulsa temple



Way up


Sangbanggulsa temple

Sangbanggulsa temple

Sangbanggulsa temple

No comments:

Post a Comment