As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Kimnyoung maze and Manjangul cave

Our last two stops in Jeju were the Kimnyoung maze and Manjangul cave. Both were within a short walk of each other. The Manjangul cave is massive. My mum even commented that it was the longest cave she has ever been to. It is pretty cold down there so take a jumper! It's not good for taking photos as it's too dark but it's great for looking around. I always find caves cool!


Manjangul cave

Manjangul cave


Manjangul cave

Manjangul cave

We then went to the maze park because mazes are the coolest things ever! I really love mazes! I feel like I'm in Harry Potter in them haha. The guy told us the maze could be done in ten minutes of your lucky. Challenge accepted! We saw loads of lost small kids in there. I think the dads dump the kids in there are watch from the bridge. Cheap childcare! I managed to find the exit in 8 minutes! Yay!

Kimnyoung maze

Kimnyoung maze

Kimnyoung maze

The bell. Kimnyoung maze

No comments:

Post a Comment