As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 20 August 2012

O'Sulloc Tea fields

O'Sulloc tea field
I went to two green tea fields whilst I was in Jeju. The first was the Dooson tea field and the second was the fields next to the O'Sulloc tea museum. Both fields are owned by the O'Sulloc company. I love green tea fields. I think they are so beautiful and green. The air smells beautiful and you just feel calm around them. The Doonson tea field was dead. No-one was there as most tourist don't go there. I read on the internet you can get pictures with Mt. Halla behind the fields, but sadly it was not clear that day and around the mountain was foggy.

The O'Sulloc tea fields were busier but not too much so. Luckly, we left just as the hundreds of Chinese tour buses pulled in. There are hundreds of Chinese tour groups in Jeju.

The tea museum was simple but free. We had some treats while we were there. We share some green tea cake. I got a green tea milkshake and my mum had ice-cream. Yummy!!


O'Sulloc Jeju

O'Sulloc tea museum

Green tea snacks

Dooson tea fields

Dooson tea fields

O'Sulloc tea fields

No comments:

Post a Comment