As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 13 October 2010

I passed my Interview!!

13.10.10
I've got accepted!! WOOHOO!!! I'm missing some forms to fill out, so I'm just waiting for them and then I'll send all of my documents out!! :) Trying to get everything done as soon as possible so I can get my first choice. So happy, excited and nervous!

14.10.10All of my documents sent via DHL. Cost me £32!!!! Managed to fit them all in to a small envelope otherwise it would of cost me £50 :o I hope all my documents are okay, as I don't want to pay that much out again or miss out on my first choice. Now the wait........

18.10.104 months!!..
 
25.10.10
My documents arrived in Korea last Sunday night (16.10.10) and I'm slightly worried as my agency 'Footprints' told me it should take around 4 days until I hear if they are okay to pass onto EPIK. It's now 7 days and I haven't heard a thing. I hope it hasn't been delivered to some random person...... Or maybe my documents are all wrong...Or maybe the envelope has gone missing!!! Has anyone else with an agency heard anything back?? I can't help but worry as I really really really want this job (as you can tell by the amount of times I wrote really!). I'm sure it's fine but I am a worrier and the ladies in the DHL office couldn't fit the agency name on to the envelope. I've asked my agency to confirm they received the documents and some random person somewhere in Korea hasn't got them instead, so hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow.

On another note... I noticed a few people were looking at my previous blog 'EPIK interview', so if you are going to the March 2011 EPIK, let me know as it would be great to talk to others going beforehand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment