As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 19 November 2010

EPIK Update

My recruiter just sent me an email with an update about EPIK....

"As of yesterday, EPIK has received 1,684 applications. Of those, they have interviewed and accepted 951.  Only 262 applicants have actually sent documents to Korea however. It's great that you sent your documents already!  You’re in a very good position at this point!!!!

If you don’t hear from us in awhile about your position particularly, take this as a good sign.  It means that EPIK has not found anything wrong with your documents and your application is being processed.  This is usually the longest waiting period. 
My Cat Henry .
My Cat Henry
Here is a breakdown of the positions available in each location:
 
Location


Positions Available



Seoul
200

Busan
130

Daegu
250

Incheon
7

Gwangju
15

Daejeon
55

Ulsan
6

Gyeonggi
20

Gangwon
50

Chungbuk
50

Jeonbuk
11

Gyeongbuk
185

Gyeongnam
10

Jeju
18"

I sent my documents in at the end of October!! Fingers crossed! I'm getting really nervous now..hopefully we will find out before Christmas, so we can enjoy the holiday in peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment