As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Where is my contract???

First of all I would like to say Merry Christmas (yes, I know I'm 3 days late..:p) and a happy new year to everyone who reads my blogs!! We decided to get a real Christmas tree this year and within a week it look like something from a Tim Burton film. My parents have already got a plastic tree in the sale for next year haha.

I've got a week off work, so I have nothing to keep my mind off waiting for my NOA or even a email to say I am 100% going to Korea. I've been quite good so far and haven't been thinking about EPIK or Korea but now I'm off work it's a different story....... On the EPIK February 2011 Facebook group people are writing they have received an email off their POE!!! I finish my job in 2 weeks and will be jobless so I really need something in concrete! I'm also nervous about obtaining my E-2 visa in time for the middle of February.

I don't think it's helped that Seoul as cut the number of positions from 200 to 100 so it's made me even more nervous as I really want to live in a city.

Rant over! Back to waiting...... Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment