As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! Hopefully 2011 will be a great year and I'll be working in Korea by March!

Last night, I went to a mates cocktail party for new years. We all had a laugh and enjoyed all the free displays of fireworks going off around her house. Thanks Lisa!!

Anyways I think it's time to think of New Year's resolutions!!

#1 - A simple one to start with! - Move to East Asia (Hopefully Korea!)

#2 - Links to #1 -Learn Korean (Though if I don't get accepted by EPIK, this is void!).

 
#3 - Don't plan every little detail! - I am a planner so I can't just randomly go on a trip. I have to plan the trip out for at least a few weeks - EVERY DETAIL! - So this year I am going to try and be more spontaneous!

#4 - Be more positive! - I will go to Korea, I will go to korea.....

#5 - Cut out the junk! - This year I ate more fruit and less junk food. My skin is more clear and I didn't get the flu this year, touch wood (first tme ever!). Though the Chinese tomorrow doesn't count as we planned it before 2011!!

#6 - Save Save Save - I need to stop going on oasis.com and spending money that I need to save for Korea. They have my size out there so I should be ok!

I think that's enough! Wish me luck that I don't fail at least two by lunch time
New Years Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment