As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 31 January 2011

3 weeks.....

26.01.2011Discovered that there is an online course that you need to complete for EPIK. I started the course today and have completed sections 1 - 6. The course is easy enough, but you have to watch videos, which are each around 20 minutes long.

28.01.2011Finished the Pre-orientation course! Yay! It wasn't too bad and a lot of it was very useful.

29.01.2011Booked my insurance :)

30.01.2011My Korean keyboard stickers have arrived! So cool!!

31.01.10My parents have just sold their house!! I think they are going to move while I am in Korea and not tell me their new address in order to get rid of me ;) haha.... I'm joking....I think.... :P. To be truthful it's going to be weird coming back to a new house. This is my home, so after I go to Korea will I have lost my home and just have a house to come back to??? Though the saying is 'Home is where the heart is' so wherever my family lives will be my home. To be fair this isn't the first time they tried to get rid of me...joke! They moved last time whilst I was on a school trip to Italy but I had been to the new house a few times before the move. My biggest worry is if they damage any of my precious snow globes (or PS3) during the move! I used to collect Disney snow globes and they are worth about £50+ each >-< Stress!! Now I don't just have a suitcase to pack, but my whole life!! Most of which is going to the bin or charity shops. It's lucky I'm not a hoarder like my mum.

02.02.2011I went to the doctors for some injections today. Only one more to go!! My visa arrived in the post. I think I scared the postman as I was so excited! Everything is ready now for Korea :) All I have to do now is wait....and wait some more......I want to go now!!!

03.02.11My arm where I had my injection has swollen up :(

06.02.11I saw my cousin Heidi today for the last time before I leave. She made some cupcakes, which were all eaten within a hour :P Yummy!! Thank you! It still doesn't feel real :( I don't think it will hit me until I arrive in Korea.

07.02.112 weeks!!

08.02.11
Spent the day packing my life away into boxes! Aaaarrrggghhh!!!! Maybe now it feels slightly real..

09.02.11
Last injection!! I had it in my right arm as it turned out my other arm, where I had the last injection, was infected and I should of seen a doctor. I also can't move my back and both legs, due to pulling them during the packing yesterday... not a good day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment