As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 13 January 2011

Korea be scared! Laura is coming!!!!

Well you don't have to be scared but I would but a good pair of ear plugs haha!

Below is what my agency emailed me yesterday:-

"Arrival date - February 17th at Incheon International Airport (ICN) - Incheon, Gyeonggi, Gangwon, Daejeon, Gwangju, Ulsan, Chungbuk, Gyeongbuk, Gyeongnam, and Jeonbuk

Orientation will be held at Jeonju University

Arrival date - February 17th at Gimhae International Airport (PUS) in Busan

- Busan, Daegu, Jeju

Orientation will be held at Pukyong National University

Arrival date - February 22nd at Incheon International Airport (ICN)          

- Seoul

Orientation site to be determined

At both locations, EPIK will provide a free pick up service on February 17th from 7:30am-10:00pm on this day only.  You can arrive any time during these hours, and a shuttle will take you to the orientation site. 

They will also provide a free pick up service for SMOE teachers arriving on February 22nd from 7:30am-10:00pm on this day only.  You can arrive any time during these hours, and a shuttle will take you to the orientation site."

I'm so excited!! I can't wait for my NOA to come through my letter box so I can skip all the way to the Korean Embassy (well the post office at the end of my street who will send my papers to the embassy..) and send off for my visa!! Fingers crossed the visa process goes well!

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I'm half happy (no waking up in the dark!) and half sad as I love all the people I work with and will definitely be keeping in contact with them. In fact they are making me take a teddy from work around with me so I can send them pictures of it in various countries!
 
The teddy with no name..
SCC bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment