As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 14 January 2011

5 Weeks to go....

I fnished my job today! I have never been so sad to leave somewhere before :(. I've worked with some great people before (Hayley, Laura, Kat, Katy etc) but I have never worked anywhere where I everyone was so nice and with whom I got on so well with!! I will 100% be keeping in contact with everyone!

We went out for lunch today and my manager made a speech and as I get embarrassed very easily, I went bright red! I actually very nearly cried  and I am not crying type of person at all. They presented me with a card and gifts, one of which was a pandora bracelet. The charm on the bracelet was a suitcase to remind me of everyone while I am travelling! It's the best present ever!! Thank you! I also got given a huge bag of chocolates and sweets, which I bet will be eaten by the end of the weekend :p

I just want to say thank you to everyone for the gifts and thank you for helping me in the last year!

I've now got 5 weeks off before I got to Korea. I don't know what to do in the next 5 weeks. I really should start learning Korean again as I only know the very basic greetings so far.... what to do...what to do......




No comments:

Post a Comment