As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 24 January 2011

4 weeks....

Today, I received my contract from EPIK, after what feels like a lifetime of running around like a headless chicken. I practically ran to the post office before the day's last post collection (a whole extra day of waiting would feel like a lifetime!!). I had to spend even more money on this process for the special delivery envelopes...I'm going to be bankrupt after all the money I've spent on documents etc.

I came home and the first thing I did was book my flights, but not before my bank phoned to check I wasn't some dodgy person trying to steal my money....! My flights were quite cheap considering it's a good airline. It is costing me £363 with Qatar from Manchester to Seoul via Doha. I will only be in Doha for 1.5 hours, so the stopover is not that bad and I read they transfer your baggage all the way through so that will be one less thing to worry about.

On other news I had my final trip to the dentist for a checkup before my trip and my teeth are fine...thank goodness as I really can't afford the dentist at the moment!

Now to wait for my visa.....


No comments:

Post a Comment