As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!!

It's finally 2012! The world is going to end... haha ....only joking....(I hope :p).

Last night, I had a mini party with two of my friends who I have known since I arrived here. We all got merry on sangria punch and watched movies (well we never actually watched the movies as we were all busy chatting). We ended up watching 80s & 90s pop videos haha.



One of my friends brought sparklers and I got some party poppers! So we went a bit crazy at midnight!! Luckly I only have one neighbour and she doesn't go to bed until 4! We ended up going to bed at 3.30! We all had red eyes by this point!

Anyways, I just want to say 'Happy new year to all my friends wherever you are in the world! I hope this year brings you lots of luck and your hangover isn't too bad today! haha'

No comments:

Post a Comment