As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas and medical test.

Last weekend was Christmas! (yay!!) My friend I was going to meet on Christmas eve had to cancel, so I spent most of the weekend eating and enjoying my wine ^^ Just as Christmas should be. On the actual day I ate a 3 course meal! Oh man! I could not move all day and I was still full today I swear!


I got a some dresses and a new watch off my mum and dad. I also got a cool cat hat ^^. It was nice watching my family opening presents back in the UK.

Anyways back to reality sadly today. Winter camp started today plus I had to go for my medical test for next year. Thankfully, one of the teachers at my school took me otherwise I would be clueless... But on the downside I couldn't eat or drink today ><

The medical test were the same as orientation except they took less blood and did a weird heart rate test where I had things all over me. It only took 20 minutes and cost 80,000 won. I will get my test results soon hopefully ^^

Least I have new years to look forward too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment