As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 12 December 2011

One more year in Seoul!

I've just re-signed my contract for one more year in South korea. So far the process has been easy. My school just got me to sign the application last month and today my contract came. They are now sending it off to get stamped. I have to get my medical checks next month and then get my visa. There are a group of us who need medical checks so we will probably go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment