As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas party and snow!!

Last night I had a Christmas party with my friends from work. There was 7 of us in my small apartment by it was cosy rather than crowded. I also invited one of my friends who lives near me. We arranged a secret Santa last week so we put the gifts under the tree (though it was already full from gifts from home haha).



It was a really good night even though we couldn't drink as it was a work night. I think we got drunk on all the sugar! Oh my there was sooo much food. We were all worried there wouldn't be enough food but everyone had doggy bags to takes home and I had Sarah's left over lasagna this morning. It was the best homemade lasagna ever! Now I have an oven I can cook dishes like this!! I made chilli and jelly (not together) and Mina/Minji/Sue brough a selection of food from kimbap heaven. Craig and Juhee made cupcakes(though Juhee's were more fancy! :p).




We also had loads of chocolate and snacks! We ate so much that Craig couldn't take for about an hour after. Plus everyone loved my friend. They all got along so well! ^^ At one point they were discussing his scottish accent and Sarah tried to copy but ended up crying from laughter!

There was also some dancing which was funny in my small apartment. I love Christmas it just brings people together.

We opened some crackers that my mum sent us (don't worry mum! Not the homemade ones). It was the first time pulling crackers for some of my co-workers which was fun to see!


The winners!



No comments:

Post a Comment