As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 4 December 2011

European Christmas market

Yesterday, me and my friend went to a European Christmas market. It wasn`t as big as we thought it would be but there was lots of different foods. My friend had mulled wine with a shot of wiskey haha. We had German sausages for lunch. Nom nom :P. We then went for a walk around the area and got lost trying to find a temple. We ended up in a cafe drinking strawberry tea (me) and wine (my friend). On the way back we found a family mart which sold salt n vinegar crisp!!!!! We brought them all!! ><

A good day out for my tummy! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment