As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 4 December 2011

It`s the most wonderful time of the year.

It`s finally December!! I love December! <3 I love all the days up to Christmas day as I just get that Christmassy feeling haha. I brought a Christmas tree as I would be homesick without one ^^ My mum also sent me advent calender. They have them here but I wanted some English chocolate. Nom nom. I also found some candy canes and chocolate tree decorations here.


No comments:

Post a Comment