As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas next week! ^^

So, on Saturday I started my Christmas celebrations. On the actual day I am not seeing anyone as I have already done the celebrating with friends on Christmas and I enjoyed it but it didn't feel like Christmas. I few people have invited me to join them but I just want to watch Christmas movies, make a 3 course lunch and phone my family for a few hours.

This Saturday I was going to have a mini Christmas party with two of my friends whom I have known since I have come here. Sadly, one of them was sick so me and my other friend decided on a movie and dinner. But since we can't use our cards to pay through the CGV website we couldn't book tickets and the movie was sold out. That really annoys me though. My co was telling me that most websites will not allow us waygooks to pay online. I mean WTF! Single us out or summit. When people come to the UK they get the same card rights as everyone else! Blah! Just annoys me that I have to get my Korean friends to pay on their cards sometimes and I transfer the money to them.

So back to Saturday.... Me and my friend decided to splash out and go to a fancy resturant. It was so delicious! His face when he saw the steak was priceless haha. There was also a family celebrating a 1st birthday in there.The whole family was so cute and he was dressed in tradtional clothes! It felt like a proper Christmas meal. I got tipsy on some Sangria (The glasses were huge!). We then popped over to my mates house and watched two movies about drag queens. We even started dancing at one point. Oh wine! It was 2am when I got home. I haven't stayed out that late for ages but I didn't even notice the time at the end I was having such a laugh.

I actually feel really relaxed and happy at the moment. No-one making me feel bad for not wanting to go out. It's also Christmas next week and I get to see my family in a month. ^^

Yesterday, I just cleaned my apartment for my Christmas party and recovered from the previous night~~ I managed to download the Royal family Christmas special! So funny! I left my dvd of it back home :'(

Anyways off for shabu shabu later! Busy this week having mini celebrations with friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment