As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 15 May 2011

Hello Kitty!!!

On Wednesday, I went to the Hello Kitty cafe in Hongdae. There are actually two, but I went to the cleaner one ^-^ It was soooo cute!!! Everythig was pink!!! I saw some couples, which is crazy as I can't imagine any guy from the UK going in there... I think my younger brother would rather die than go in there. It probably is his nightmare. I got a hot chocolate and it was so cute. I didn't want to drink it as I felt like I was killing Hello Kitty but then I got thirsty so...... yummy! :P I ended up buying a Hello Kitty mug and my friend got us match phone charms! >-< They are so cute!!!







Hello kitty cafe

Hello kitty cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment