As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 29 May 2011

Update at last!!

On Saturday, I finally went to Itaewon. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I was expecting it to be like Roppongi in Tokyo. It was actually quite clean and I would go again. I haven't been at night so it could be completely different then. I went to 'What the book!' It's quite book and you can get some 2nd hand English books for 5,000won but some books were cheaper just to buy off amazon for new.

Today (Sunday), I went with Melissa to the Han river for Kimbap. We sat with our feet in the water (not the river but some water fountain things). I was 30 degrees with no wind so we were so hot!! I ended up burning my arms (and maybe my face. I haven't checked yet....).




Afer, we went to the 63 building to the sea life centre. It is the worst sea life centre I have ever been to. There was about 10 giant fish stuck in a tiny tank. The otters were stuck in a tank with no running water. It was so cruel!! I have never seen such small tanks. Some of the fish and other sea life stopped moving and looked like they had given up on life. We spent only 10 minutes in there as we couldn't bear to stay any longer. It cost 15,000won and I rather flush my money down the drain instead of going back there.

Sorry for my lack of post lately but I've been busy with work so haven't done much! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment