As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 5 May 2011

It always hppens to me!

On Monday, I was just sitting at my desk doing work and waiting for my afterschool class to start, when all the teachers left to go for a meeting. The last person to leave was an 80+ year old woman who normally sleeps at her desk and gets telephone calls to remind her class is starting. She is lovely but she is one of these people who will never retire.
She turned off the lights in the room but it was bright outside so I didn’t think much of it. That was until she shut the door and I head a lock being put on the door. I got up to the door but I didn’t know what to say as I can’t speak Korean and she can’t speak English. I tried to open the door but it wouldn’t move! She had locked me in!!! She probably didn’t see me (I think she had only just woke up). I called out but she was already long gone and my after school was starting in 10 minutes. I had to call another native English teacher but she didn’t know the lock code! I ended up calling one of the teachers out from the meeting but she couldn’t undo the lock for whatever reason. By this point my afterschool class were outside the classroom laughing. At the end I ended up climbing out of the office window. Yes, the window!! It could only happen to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment