As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Halloween

Monday was Halloween so I decided to use this time to scare my students! I decided to make myself into a zombie/grudge type thing.... I did my makeup at school as I didn't want to scare my bus driver!

It ended up going really well. Even though I was teaching 6th grade (the first class didn't even blink a eye) that day, some 5th graders popped by my classroom. Then within 2 minutes (literally), I had about 50 students at my door. I chased some of them, picked up some of them and pretending to run away with them.... The only annoying thing was them shouting 'candy candy'. I don't know who told them about the candy part but I am not rich enough to buy candy for 550 students!

The best bit of the day actually was a 6th grade student. I ran up to her and she screamed so loud and fell on the floor! My second favourite part was some 2nd graders who I waved to. They looked at me then looked again and literally jumped out of their skin! So cute~~

After lunch I popped up to the 5th floor corridor. OMG! It was crazy! All the students came out of their classrooms!! So scary!!!

It was such a great day though I went to sleep early that night!!! ><


Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment