As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 18 November 2011

Latern festival

On wednesday, I went to the lantern festival at Gwanghwamum. I thought if I weent in the week it wouldn't be busy... How wrong I was!!! You have to queue to go down to the river!!!! There were so many people. The lanterns were great but I actually saw most of them before at my temple stay (I went during Buddha's birthday). I think they are the same ones. Though, there was a fire breathing one which was cool!






No comments:

Post a Comment