As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 8 March 2012

Cat cafe part 4

Yes, I went to the cafe cafe yet again! This time I had a good reason. My friend from England is travelling through Asia and she loves cats, so she asked me to take her.
On that Friday, all the teachers returned to school and I had to decorate my classroom ready for Monday/ prepare my powerpoint. I could of done this during the two weeks I was deskwarming, but the whole school was too cold then and it was warm on Friday <3. My classroom is sooo big. It's really two big classrooms so it took 4 hours to finish decorating. I actually didn't have a spare minute to myself on Friday!! >< Blah!

So back to the cat cafe. I metmy friend after work and took her to the cat cafe (which takes ages to find thanks to the small streets and the hundreds of people). I think it'sthe 3rd or 4th side street on your left as you walk down from exit 6. You will see this guy at the foot of the subway........



The cat cafe was the same as the last 3 times :/ but it was nice seeing Sarah :D. It cost 8000won to get in with a free drink.

Here are cat pictures.....








No comments:

Post a Comment