As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 3 September 2012

Goodbye mum!

Our trip back to Seoul was uneventful. We took the KTX train then a taxi back to my apartment. My mum only had one weekend in Seoul and she was worn out by then so we didn't do much. On the Saturday I took her around Seoul siteseeing to Insadong and Gwanghanmun. We then met my old co-teach for shabushabu and then tea at the cafes near Anguk station.


Gwanghanmun


Mina and my mum

On Sunday I had booked tickets to see a Nanta performance in Myeongdong. My mum was unsure what to expect but she ending up loving it. This was my second time watching it and I still laughed. After we met Sarah Pickle for dinner.


Nanta

I enjoyed having my mum here even though I admit I am enjoying my space now. Mums tend to follow you around moaning about your mess, even though they make their own mess haha. Only 6 more months until we see each other again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment