As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 17 September 2012

Sky park at world cup stadium.


Sky park

On Saturday, me and Paul went to Sky park near World cup stadium. It's called Sky park, as all you can see from there is sky and you do forget you are in Seoul.


It was build on top of a garbage heap. I've read they put a meter of soil on top of the garbage and started to see eco-life grow there so they developed it in to a eco-park. There is so much wildlife there. I saw a family dragonfly hunting with a big net. I didn't know what to expect from it but I didn't expect it to be so big. we didn't see all of it as we were taking pictures of the sunset but I really want to go back again during the autumn.
Sky park

I only went there to take photos and had mentioned this to my co-workers who mentioned Sky park. It actually exceeded by expectations as the whole area is beautiful and it turned out the sun is closest to the earth this month. I ended up getting loads of beautiful photos and I got a lot of practice with my camera in manual mode. It was a great place for my first photo session.  I think the clouds with beautiful on Saturday as it was just before a typhoon that came today.



Here are the pictures!


Sky park

Sky park

Sky park

Sky park

Sky park

Sky park

Staircase up

Paul

Sky park

Sky park

Sky park

Photographers taking pictures of the sunset

Seoul at night

World cup stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment