As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 4 October 2012

Hong Kong day 1 and the Wong Tai Sin temple

Oh Hong Kong. My friend correctly described it as Beijing's and New York's love child on drugs. ItThere so much happening all the time.

We arrived in Hong Kong in the late evening so we just went for a wander on the first day around Causeway bay. It was a Saturday afternoon, so it was mental. It was hard for me to take it all in, as there was just so much going on.


Hong Kong


Hong Kong

Hong Kong

The next day, me and Paul met up with my friend Lea. We hadn't seen her for 7 months since she left Korea. We ended up going to the Wong Tai Sin temple. It was a nice temple but after living in Asia for 1 and a half years now I am a bit fed up of temples.

The temple was quite busy as it was a Sunday and the next day was a holiday. It was just nice seeing Lea again really ^^.

Wong Tai Sin temple

Wong Tai Sin temple

Hey!

New and Old

Wong Tai Sin temple

No comments:

Post a Comment