As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 19 October 2012

Welcome Kitty!

I am looking after my friends cat until the end of January =^.^=. She is sooooo cute!! I have given her the nickname 'Mushroom' as her body is fat so you can barely see her legs haha! :p


Watching TV!

Enjoying the cat nip!

Isn't she cute!!! >< She loves her cuddles so she will be good company for me over the Christmas period! Yay! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment