As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 12 October 2012

Change of heart

I have changed my mind and decided to stay in Korea for another year. I think I just wanted to leave in August as I was having a tough time, but I am over it and a better person for it ^^. I know I can't work in Spain next year as the economy over there has hit a all time low. I would be stupid to give up the comfy life I have over here. Plus, I started to get homesick when I thought about leaving Korea.

I asked my school if I could use my holidays together to do a CELTA course in Thailand and they agreed. If I get a CELTA and two years experience after gaining this certificate, I can work in TEFL in the UK! New plan!! ^^

I will miss my friends in the UK but I will be back for my Summer vacation to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment