As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 12 October 2012

Avenue of Stars, Hong Kong.

After Macau, me and Paul met with Lea to visit the avenue of stars. This is Hong Kong's version of the Hollywood walk of fame. It has the stars and the handprints of famous Hong Kong celebrities. I searched for Jackie Chan because he is awesome!!!! ><

It was busy there as it is a romantic spot for couples for walk along and it is popular with tourist.  It also has a great view of Hong Kong island.

Pictures!!!



Hong Kong Skyline


Bruce Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment