As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 7 September 2012

Lotte world!!

For my birthday I went to Lotte world! I am a big kid at heart and love theme parks. My number 1 place to visit is Harry Potter world in Orlando! <3 I have turned 16 *cough cough* years old so I was feeling a bit depressed about hitting my late teens *coughcough*. But luckly Sarah and Justin were there to cheer me up. You can't help but be happy around them. It is probably illegal to be sad around them in fact.

We got our 50% discount by using our debit cards! Thanks Shinhan bank!! so it was only 20,000won to get in. It was actually bigger than I expected as everyone talks about it being small. In the morning it was really quiet too. The rollar coasters aren't scary but one goes so fast at the beginning. Me and Sarah were just chatting waiting for the ride to start then WHAM! Off the ride goes at full force.

We also overdosed on sugar and we all know suagr and rollarcoasters do not mix! Bleugh. We also went the log flume ride after waiting for agessssssssssss. Of course I was the only one who got wet! Always me!!!

We were shattered and feeling sick by 7pm so we went off for proper food. Oh well! Everland next!



What's the time?

Lotte world


Mini birthday cake after too much sugar
 I was also depressed my birthday weekend as some people cancelled coming to my birthday and some of my closest friends from the UK didn't even wish me happy birthday (wait until their birthdays).
 But I got a shock on the Monday after my birthday when they surprised me at my work. No-one forgot, they just could'nt surprise me on the Friday before my birthday as I left work early. I am so lucky to have met Monica and Sarah! I know they will be my friends for life.

Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment