As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Saturday 2 April 2011

Dog Cafe

Woke up to a text from my school asking I bring a passport copy in Monday and a passport photo. 1) The immigration office still has my passport. 2) The school has already had 3 passport photos off me and it cost 8000won for a new set. If they think I’m paying that when I only have 40,000won left then they can get lost!! 
As you might have guessed I still haven’t been paid. Even though 3 different people have said they will sort it as soon as possible. I get my ARC card on Wednesday so I better get paid on Thursday or I will have problems as the school is closed Friday. It sucks! They said they were going to ask the principle if I can get paid without my ARC, as I told them I only had enough money for one week not two, but still nothing and it’s been a week and a half. Last week was fine but now I’m pissed off (sorry mum for the bad language but I am).  How would they like not to be told when they will get their first pay check?? I still haven’t got a TV or the internet so with no money I have nothing to do!! NOTHING!! And next weekend is a 3 day weekend! I better get paid by Thursday or I’m seriously going to….. well do nothing because there is nothing I can do! I’m going out tomorrow for a tour of Seoul so that will cost me 20,000won after lunch. I have around a tenner for a week…great! I think the lack of funds has been the source of my bad week… L
Anyways, I went to a dog café today with my friends Sae-Mi!! She treated me (Thank-you!!! =^-^= I will have to treat you when I finally get paid!). The dogs are so cute but so naughty! They didn’t want attention or anythingL. They were so busy playing with each other etc.  One of the little dogs wanted some love and wouldn’t leave me alone for ages but I don’t really like that breed of dog to be truthful. 


Myeongdong

Dog cafe sign














Most of the dogs were just play fighting for the whole time we were there. They are looked so loved and care for J. There was this Korean boy who was one of those kids you just don’t like. He chased the dogs and seemed to cry every 5 seconds (that kid could win an Oscar with his acting skills).  Anyways here are pictures of the dog café…

No comments:

Post a Comment